Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Preschool Christmas Program

First of all, hats off to my manager, who let me telecommute two days in a row so that I could participate in my children's lives.  Yesterday, Anna had her last day of her first session of gymnastics.  I'd like to post photos from this event, but the battery in my camera died right after I arrived at the gym.  To sum it up, preschool gymnastics is fun, but not amazing. 

Today, Anna had her preschool Christmas program at school (I arrived with camera battery fully-charged).  It's amazing what a difference a year can make.  As her teacher reminded me, "one year is a quarter of their life." She knew (loved) all her songs and was a joy to watch.  The funniest part was seeing her re-tucking her shirt into her skirt throughout the program.  Only a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment